How You May Be Dealing With Property Damage in Your Flats Now...
When a client of yours has a claim, you may be required to obtain information of the cause and loss, as well as assist the client in completing a claims form. Similar to all situations, the insurer will then request you to obtain 2 or 3 quotes from builders to submit. This is again difficult as insurance jobs is deterred by builders due to vulnerability of being chosen and delayed payments. It is difficult for the client to understand what exactly the insurer can cover and can cause the client to not be satisfied with the job completed.
How we will help you...
If, for example, the client is not included everything in the scope of works, then they won't be happy. If the builder
quotes for additional work, the insurers loss adjuster will delay authorisation for works to start but more importantly, they will also
lower the value of work to be done. This poor experience of insurance claim can have a negative spill-over effect on you also.
Therefore the authorisation of us to manage your clients claim is in effective a benefit to you also, as we can reassure our
networked loss assessors, our insurance approved contractors create a hassle-free, time saving and proficient completion of job.
Step by Step process...
- We will attend the risk address to meet with you and your client to obtain the relevant facts of the incident.
- If we believe this is a valid claim, we will carry out a detailed survey (in the same meeting), including photos, measurements and moisture readings.
- We will then send these informations to your clients insurer directly
- Our networked loss assessor will meet with the loss adjuster directly to negotiate the claim settlement
- Once agreed, we will send our insured contractors to the site to commence drying and reinstatement works.
- We will then invoice your clients insurer directly, once you are satisfied with the completed works.
Our Network loss assessors are able to settle and negotiate directly with loss adjusters because they are FCA regulated
Why use us, how can Proper Property Claims assist us in making this a simple and hassle-free process?...
To view our benefits, head over to WHY USE US for more information...
Contact us by email or phone or use our enquiry form for all your claim needs.